Our social:

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chrome Operating system

cGoogle has released Chrome web browser about a year ago. I am very satisfied with the browser’s performance. It’s really fast and has a very useful cloud feature. It makes browsing using multiple tabs a lot easier. I have to say that I prefer this browser than Internet explorer and Mozilla.

Last year, Google has unveiled their plans in releasing their New Operating system called Chrome OS I got pretty excited when I first heard about it. I wonder if it would be a better operating system compared to the commonly used Microsoft operating system.

The plan is pretty straight forward. They envision that their Chrome operating system would be fast, simple and secure. Since Google is internet based, the new OS would be internet centered. Initially, it would be available to certain netbooks where the software is compatible. The good thing about the Chrome OS software is that it would be free. Google plans to include Chrome OS available in netbooks before the end of 2010.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

Post a Comment