Our social:

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

50s diner



For the past 3 years, my wife and I have been visiting Baguio City during the month of January or February. Every year we make it a point to visit the Lourdes Grotto and the Pink Sister monastery. On one of our trip after visiting Pink sister, we came across a restaurant called the 50s diner. The restaurant was featured in one of the local shows and we were curious enough to give it a try.




My wife ordered a Clubhouse Sandwich and I ordered Burger with fries. We both had fruit shakes for drinks. We didn’t expect big servings and the Clubhouse Sandwich that my wife ordered was big enough for the two of us. The burger that I order was bigger that than the Big Mac McDonalds was serving as well as the Jollibee’s Champ burger. As you could see the clubhouse sandwich is bigger than my wife's arm. 






The food was great. The taste is as good  as the the burger from Hotshots or Brother Burgers. The great thing about is that it is very affordable. The burger from the establishments that I mentioned early would cost about Php160 to over Php200. The burger that I ordered from 50s diner did not exceed Php100. It is really value for your money.


So the next time you visit Baguio City, try to drop by 50s diner. It is located in 92 Upper General Luna Road, corner Brent Road. It is near the Pink Sister Monastery and is only a few minutes commute from SM Baguio. If you’re going to take a cab or a Jeepney to the Botanical Garden or Mines View, it’s just along the way.



Add to Technorati Favorites


0 comments:

Post a Comment