Our social:

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weird Footbridge Streamer


On my way home, I saw this streamer in Delta Quezon City. I find it weird for several reasons

1. The Footbridge has been up for at least 3 years, why thank them now?
2. How come the people thanking the president didn't put their name in the streamer?
3. This footbridge was a project of Bayani Fernando when he was still the head of MMDA. The color pink is all over the footbridge. Why not thank him?

I acknowledged that the president did a lot for the country. I agree that people should thank her. But I think they should thank her properly. The people thanking her should have indicated their names. It makes me wonder if this is where my taxes go. I just don't get it. What do you think?

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

Post a Comment