Our social:

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Enlisted Pilot Review


Three brothers followed their Father's footstep and became soldiers. The eldest, staff Sergeant Pete Hill was sent home from Afghanistan for assaulting a superior officer. He was assigned to Fort Mcgee in Florida with his brother Derrick and Randy. His new superior officer Command Sergeant Major Donald Cody assign hm a platoon of misfits including Derrick and Randy. Derrick is the middle child and doesn't really want to be soldier. Randy on the other hand wants to be like his brother Pete but lacks the skills to be a soldier.

As for his first mission, he was assigned to find a dog belonging to one of the family of a soldier who is currently fighting in Afghanistan. In the meantime, a war game was set up between soldier's on the base and a group of Italian soldiers. Using a tank, Pete and his platoon easily gains the advantage.When they were about to claim the victory, they saw the dog and opted to forfeit the match. The dog was returned right after to the wife and her three boys. This reminds the brother when they were younger.


It is really hard to say if enjoyed watching the Pilot. I wouldn't say it is bad and I can't say it is good either. The problem is I associate this with Brooklyn nine nine. For me it they are like the same. But I like Brooklyn better. I think this really reminds me of Police academy. I am not decided if I would continue watching this new TV show.  For now I'll try to see three more episodes before deciding. What are your thoughts?


0 comments:

Post a Comment