Our social:

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Patio Pacific


A few years ago the top summer destination for people in Metro Manila was Puerto Galera. It is only a couple of hours bus ride to Batangas and then a few minutes ferry ride to the Island. It is a great destination to relax over the weekend. I haven’t been there but I hope to visit it someday. Now people flocked to an Island paradise called Boracay. I have been there several times and I have enjoyed every single visit. Although I have to say that it was more beautiful when I first visited the island four years ago. Now that I have a child, I wish to bring her and my wife (who hasn’t visited Boracay) to the Island before it loses its beauty because of the so many tourists who visit the island yearly.

There are two things to look forward to in Boracay. First the beautiful scenery and second the roaring Night life. For those who appreciate nature, sitting on the shore during sunset is something you shouldn’t miss. For those who are party animals, Boracay’s night life is very much alive with so many bars to choose from. They also offer scuba diving, snorkeling, Paragliding and so many other water activities. If you choose to relax, you could get a massage in the beach, take a dip in water or enjoy the afternoon walk along the white sand beach. 
 
I have been in Boracay a couple of times but so far the best hotel that I stayed in is Patio Pacific (Formerly known as Pink Patio).The hotel is only a few minutes away from the beach. The rooms are cozy and well maintained. The room is so comfortable that you would be tempted not to leave it. They have a pool, gym, a restaurant and offers facilities for those who want to try wall climbing. The food may not be the best in Boracay but it is pretty decent. I would recommend Patio Pacific to my friends. It may be a bit more costly compared to other hotels in the island but it is not that expensive either. But it is definitely worth the money you paid for. 

Check out the photos of the room in Patio Pacific





0 comments:

Post a Comment