Our social:

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock



For those who is a fan of the hit series The Big bang Theory, you would know what this is. My brother bought this T-shirt a few days ago and I really think it's cool. I have ask him to buy one for me as well. It is a modified version of the game rock paper scissors. This is how the rules go:
scissors cuts paper

paper covers rock
rock crushes lizard
lizard poisons spock
spock smashes scissors
scissors decapitates lizard
lizard eats paper
paper disproves spock
spock vapourizes rock
rock crushes scissors

Here is a video of the one of the episode of The Big Bang theory

1 comment:

  1. Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

    ReplyDelete