Our social:

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I miss watching NCAA basketball games

I have been a fan of college basketball since I was still studying. The great thing about college basketball is the school spirit. No matter how good or bad your team is, you definitely have to support it. The Only way you could switch teams is by transferring to a different school. When I was still in college, I was well updated on the team standing of the NCAA. My Alma matter, Colegio de San Juan de Letran, is one of the schools competing in the NCAA. And how I wish that I have time to watch the games live. I haven't watch a live game in years. I would really love to if I find the time.

I didn't even know that the season 86 season of the NCAA has started. I just found out when I was browsing the net. It saddened me when I learn that Letran has lost the first two games. First to San Sebastian (the defending champion) and Jose Rizal University. It is rare for Letran to lose the first game. Well at least that is true when I was still in college. I hope they win this year but it would be hard especially with the crop of Foreign players the other school has.. But then again win or lose, I am still proud to be a Letranite. Arriba Letran!

0 comments:

Post a Comment