Our social:

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My new blog template


I was using a template for a few weeks now but I had a problem with comments. I couldn’t activate the comments option and as a last resort is downloaded a new template. After months and months of searching, I have found a logger template that would meet my needs



I am now using a template from Ourblogtemplates.com called The ProBlogger Template. The great thing about this template is that I could customize the header and added a picture that I have created using Photoshop. You could change the header to image as long as the width is 970 pixels and it goes with any height. There is enough space for my widgets since it is a four column template. And my problem with the comment bar was solved. There are other great templates that I could use but I prefer a black template. It is very user friendly and I haven’t encountered and problems so far.
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete