Our social:

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am a Popsicle


The office has just installed new air conditioning machine which are on full blast almost 24/7. After 8 long years the company has decided to upgrade their old equipment. It is great escape from humid weather outside the office especially now that the Philippines is currently on a dry spell. It is so hot outside that could turn crispy in less than 10 minutes if I am under the sun. It is like somebody is pointing a big magnifying glass on me when I am not under the shade. How sweet it is to be in confines of my workplace.


One downside though, since I forgot to bring my jacket, I am freezing and can’t think properly. I could feel the headache coming but I am still far from having a brain freeze. I wonder if that would be possible.  I also fear that I might get sick from the extreme changes in my body temperature when I go home later. If electric bills are not that expensive, I might consider having an air conditioner installed in my home. But if the drought continuous, having an air conditioner might become a necessity rather than a luxury. I guess will just have to see.

Add to Technorati Favorites


0 comments:

Post a Comment