Our social:

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Walking dead Season 3 Episode 8: Made to suffer Spoilers


Warning: Possible Spoilers
 
After watching the preview for the next episode of walking dead titled Made to Suffer, I could not help my self from searching the web for spoilers. This is what I gather so far.
 
1. Tyreese will be introduced in the mid season finale. Based on the comics, Tyreese will be Rick’s second in command. He is a former NFL Linebacker and is very good in killing zombies. He will have a relationship with Michonne and would help the Atlanta survivor’s clear the prison of walkers.


Chad Coleman as Tyreese
 
After watching the first seven episode of the walking dead’s third season, I thought the prison is Zombie free. After watching the preview Carl and the rest of the survivors would have some zombie problems. Would this mean that Tyreese will help them get rid of the walkers?
 
2. Michonne would find the Governor’s zombie daughter Penny. The governor is keeping Penny in cage somewhere in Woodbury. In the preview, there is a scene where the Governor is looking at the cage with a concerned look. Does this mean Michonne will kill Governor’s daughter?


3. Somebody in the Rick’s group will be killed. When T-bone and Lori were killed early in the third season, it made me wonder if the writers are done with killing the main characters. It makes me wonder what would top the surprised deaths. I guess it is more deaths. But I knew that they were running out of main characters to kill. Based on the web search, most of the sites that I read say that Oscar would meet his demise during the rescue.
 
4. Maggie and Glenn wouldn’t be saved just yet. Here is another spoiler that I have been reading all over the net. The writers wouldn’t give Rick’s group a break with their luck.
 


5. Andrea will choose a side between Rick and the Governor’s group. In the preview it seems that Andrea will be on the Governor’s side. But based on my search again and based on the comics, Andrea will leave Woodbury and join Rick’s group again.
 
I saw a few more speculations but these are the most common spoilers that I got. The mid season finale is definitely something that I am eager to watch. Although I hate reading spoilers, I just couldn’t stop myself in trying to know that the writers have cooked up with the next episode.
 
In the last episode the Governor seem very concerned and even scared of the Idea of what Rick and the other’s was able to accomplished when they cleared the zombies in the Prison. It would be great to see Rick and the Governor face off finally. But I don’t think that the governor would meet his end on this episode. Based on the comics, the governor would kill Tyrese. This might mean that this Arc would not end with this season or that Tyreese might not die just yet. Tyreese would be a very important piece in Rick’s group. I can’t wait to see how they will portray him in the series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment