Our social:

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Legtimate ways to make money online: Adgitize

I have been a member of Adgitize for months but I just recently learn how to maximize my earning capabilities with this program. The great thing about Adgitize is that it doesn't only help your earn income online but it also help you build up traffic to your site.

For months I have been wondering why I have earn as much with this program. I have been visiting sites with the adgitize badge but I don't seem to be earning as much. I didn't know I have to log on to my Adgitize account first before click sites the adgitize is advertising. So here are some tips to help you earn more money with this program.

1. First log on to your account. You won't earn points if you don't log on before ckicking ads.
2. After logging on. Click on 100 ads in the adgitize network to get 100 points.
3. Write an Article a day. You will get 100 points per day if you write an article per day. Make sure you're RSS feed is correct. You won't earn points if you don't
4. Advertise with adgitize. You would earn 100 points per day if you advertise.
5. Build your traffic. Adgitize values sites with high traffic. And you earn more points if your daily page view is high.

I used to click only 100 ads and I got 100 points with it. You would only earn $.01 with 100 points. If you write an article you will get another 100 points. That is 200 points total. Getting more than 200 points a day would help you earn $.15.There are some other tips in earning with Adgitize but I haven't personally tried it. Once I have I'll let you know.

1 comment:

  1. I just started using adgitize...I found out as well just the other day that you have to be signed in for the clicks to count. That kinda bothers me. There must be another way for them to do this, because it does not reward me for my visitor clicks.
    I just posted today about advertising it and will be posting again in about 30 days to see if I was happy with it.
    I do notice everyone I link on who advertises has really high alexa ratings. So we shall see....
    http://www.silentchatter.com/blogging/adgitize-me/

    ReplyDelete