Our social:

Monday, September 13, 2010

Ways to build website traffic

When I was starting, a friend of mine thought me ways to increase my website traffic. Joining blogging communities like Entrecard, Blogcatalog and Mybloglog was a big help when I was starting. By visiting sites in their network help made my presence felt in the blogosphere.

Entrecard

First you have to register your site. Before registering you must have at least 5 posts to get your blog approved. Before blog hopping, make sure that you are logged on to your entrecard account. If you visit sites before logging on to your account you will not see the "drop" option. Instead you will just see the "Get one" option. Site owners with entrecard widgets would not know that you visited your site if you do not press the "drop" option. So make sure you log on first.


For blogcatlog and Mybloglog, you don't five post before joining. The same principle is applied for this two blogging communities. You have to log on to your account before visiting sites of other members in the community. 


There are other traffic building sites that you could join like Blogarama, blogexplosion, weblogcomph or blogdigger. Joining this sites are free. I still have a little knowledge of how this sites work since I just started using them. I will give updates once I do. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment