Our social:

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Steven Tyler is one of the new American Idol Judges




I haven't been a fan of American Idol that long. I just started watching the show when Adam Lambert was competing. I have been pretty disappointed with the final outcome of the winner of the American Idol in the last two seasons.  Adam Lambert was my bet and I really thought that he is more talented than Kris Allen.Last season I was rooting for Siobhan Magnus but unfortunately she was eliminated earlier than I expected.  I hope the next season's American Idol wins because of talent rather than popularity.

With Simon Cowell and Ellen Degeneres the leaving the show and management decided to remove songwriter Kara Dioguardi from the panel of Judges, idol management has been looking for suitable replacement for the 3 vacated seats to just the last remaining original judge Randy Jackson.I really thought that Kara was fit to be a judge of American Idol. I think he is way better than Paula Abdul. 

The show's producers have kept it quiet on who will replace the 3 judges but Aerosmith Bassist Tom Hamilton has confirmed that Steven Tyler has signed a deal to become the next American Idol Judge. This would be an interesting season. The seasoned rock star's experience would come in handy. Would this mean next season's American Idol would favor contestant with a rock and roll influence rather than the soft pop ballads? I guess we will just have to wait

0 comments:

Post a Comment