Our social:

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Online Backgammon game anyone?


I like playing games when I am not that busy. When I was younger, I enjoy playing board games from backgammon to monopoly. The only problem with board game is that you can’t play alone. Even if you do, it won’t be that fun playing against yourself.  Good thing there are a lot of computer games now that allows you to play against a computer. My personal favorite is playing chess. When I am in the internet, I used to play Facebook games like mafia wars and vampire wars. But after clicking a few thousand times, I got bored with it. It consumes most of my time.  So I started searching for a new game to play in the internet that would stimulate my intellect. I came across a website that not only lets you play backgammon but also gives you a chance to earn. I just recently downloaded their software and the great thing about it is that it is free. I have to see for myself how good their money making program is. It's worth the shot. Not only do I get to play online and get the chance to earn at the same time. It's like hitting two birds with one stone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment