Our social:

Friday, August 20, 2010

Legitimate ways to make money online: Neobux

I know that there a lot of Pay-to-click (PTC) sites that end up being scam. I have joined a few and so far there is only one legitimate means to earn online with PTC. Neobux is the only PTC site that I know that really pays their members. I personally have earn $10.00 by clicking their ads. You get $.010 per click. Doesn't seem much doesn't it but you could speed things up by getting referrals. It may take a long time but they will surely pay up. One word of advice, don't access your account using multiple IP because they hate that. You're account would be suspended so be careful. That is the reason why other people call it a scam. But I you follow their rules you would earn slowly but surely. To join simply click the banner

                              

0 comments:

Post a Comment