Our social:

Monday, November 25, 2013

How I met your Dad on the works


From the creators of how I met your mother comes a spinoff of sort, How I met your dad. Carter Bays and Craig Thomas will write the Pilot episode. There were rumors that the cast of the spinoff while be introduced in the final season of How I met your mother but later it is revealed that the story would be entirely unrelated to the show. Story would be on a woman’s point view and how she would meet the man that he will marry.
I have been a fan of the show since it first air. I love the show and how it has been written. But could I invest my time to this spinoff? Who knows how much Bays and Thomas have left for this new show. I wouldn’t mind giving it a try. I just hope that they don’t make the same mistake of what Scrubs did. If they are going to make a spinoff, it should be totally unrelated. In Scrubs they tried start the spinoff series where they left off with the original series. I personally had a hard time adjusting to the idea of the main character being changed to a new actor. That was the flaw in my opinion. I hope this would not be the case for How I met your dad. What are your thoughts?

Posted via Blogaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment