Our social:

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

How I met your mother season 9 recap



Warning Spoiler alert

So far the mother has met Lily on the train and Barney in one of his challenges. The mother has set Barney straight and has made him realize that he wants to be with Robin for the rest of his life. There future scene with Ted and the mother in this season. So far Ted is seen with the mother in the Farhampton bar a year after the wedding and Ted proposing to her in the lighthouse. In my opinion this are great scene that writers have come up with. 




We still have to see how Ted would meet the mother. So far all the events would lead to that moment but there are a lot of detours before getting there. I don’t mind this detours but I wonder if the remaining episodes would be enough to end the series satisfying the fans. I personally find the season great so far. 
Bringing in Daphne as Marshall’s driving companion is a great part of the story. She has brought a lot of laughs to the story. But will we see her again after the 10th episode? I do hope so. As Marshall is about to reach Farhampton, the evitable fight between Marshall and Lily is about to begin. For those who haven’t seen the last ten episodes, Marshall just recently told Lily about his decision to take the Judge position without telling Lily first. This would spoil their plans to move to Rome for a year. We would have to see who would sacrifice their dream. 

Zabka has been great so far but I think I had enough of him. So far the season has been focusing too much time on the minor characters. That also goes with James and Loretta.

I would love to see that the mother met Ted before the season finale. As we all know that Ted would meet her in the Farhampton station with the iconic yellow umbrella and the first time he sees her is when she is playing at the reception. I think they should allot more than one episode of them getting to know each other. It’s been nine seasons. The wait is almost over. Will How I met your mother fans be given a fitting end to a great series or are we waiting for a big disappointment? What are your thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment