Our social:

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Game of Thrones

I am always in a lookout for new TV series to watch. I enjoy watching films and TV series based on a medieval setting like Merlin, Spartacus or Legend of the Seeker. It is a great alternative to the common science fiction like Heroes or Detective type of TV series like CSI.

I am currently watching this series Game of Thrones. And I enjoy watching every single episode. It is based on a book written by George R.R. Martin called A song of fire and Ice.I haven't read the book but I am planning to soon. The Author of the book is satisfied with HBO's adaptation.

A war is coming and it is threatening the peace in the seven kingdom of Westeros. King Robert Baratheon is seeking the help of his friend and the lord of Winterfell, Lord Eddard Stark. Eddard or more commonly known as Ned Stark has reluctantly agree to help King Robert with running the Kingdom as his Hand. Later he discovered secrets that are meant to be hidden. Because of this secrets, Ned's world ha spiraled out of control.



I have just finish watching the first fie episodes and so far so good. I am hooked. This is a great show to watch for those who are waiting for Spartacus: Blood and Sand 2nd season. I will write more about this series when I finish the first season

0 comments:

Post a Comment