Our social:

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Globe Broadband Speedtest: San Tomas Pampanga





I am not really a fan of Globe Tattoo's broadband service but I was left with no choice since there is completely no service for my Sun broadband Subscription here in San Tomas Pampanga. I tried the sun broadband in San Matias and San Fernando the speed is great. Even my friend who resides in San Fernando is surprised how fast the internet service was when she was downloading a file.

Anyway I borrowed a globe tattoo and it was buffering all the time. It took me a while to open the blogger dashboard. Any form of download was not recommended as the connection is way too slow. I am just starting to have good internet service at around 11:30 PM . Maybe it is because most of the broadband users here are asleep already.

Too bad Sun Cellular Broadband service is still not available here. Well the Cellular service for mobile phone subscription was only available last year for Sto. Tomas resident. Maybe it will take another 6 to 12 months to have sun broadband service here. Well I hope it doesn't take that long.



0 comments:

Post a Comment