Our social:

Sunday, January 27, 2013

My thoughts on Stopzilla Anti-virus software

I have tried a lot of anti-virus applications before: AVG, ESET32NOD, McAFee and Bitdefender. Although they have came through for me in the past, there are viruses and malwares that has surfaced recently that could dealt with by the anti virus that I have mentioned.

Recently I tried a new anti-virus called Stopzilla. I did my research before installing the software. Most of the reviews were positive. Off course there are some negative reviews about it as well but which anit-virus doesn't?  Since I have used the other software I figured that it wouldn't hurt to try something new. I am glad I did. It has cleaned my computer of the viruses and malwares that I have been trying to get rid off. I still have to see if Stopzilla would be able to come through in the long run. But for now I have to say that I am very satisfied with this anti-virus. What are your thoughts? Please let me know





0 comments:

Post a Comment