Our social:

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sun Broadband Service state: Marikina

I am currently in the border of Barangay Banaba San Mateo Rizal and Marikina City. And I am testing out the Sun Broadband Service. I am quite satisfied with the service. I am staying in a friends place and I would have to say that Sun broadband service here is okay!

I reside in Ampid San Mateo Rizal and I have no problem in connecting with the service. The only problem that I have is the speed. Sometimes the connection is slow and would be really fast only from 2 o'clock in the morning until 5'oclock. Since I am a heavy internet user, I need a internet service that is fast.

I wonder if it's Sun's fair use policy that is kicking in that's why I am experiencing slow connection speed sometimes or the fact that Sun was bought by PLDT (who owns Smart Communications). I had bad experiences with the Smart Bro plug it service. So I hope Sun's cellular services doesn't deteriorate


1 comment:

  1. TX a lot for taking the time to discuss this, I conceive powerfully it and like learning more on this issue. If realistic, as you reach expertise, would you mind updating your intercommunicate with fewer message? It is exceedingly useful 4 me.

    ReplyDelete