Our social:

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pursuing higher education

It has been 10 years since I graduated from college. I have been working since and always wanted to pursue my graduate studies. I have always found an excuse in postponing my plans. I use to tell myself that I don't have enough time or don't have the financial capabilities to do so. But this year I have decided to give it a shot.

I have been hearing a lot about the GMAT exam. The exam comprises mostly questions on Mathematics and English.  My math has been rusty since it has been a while since I graduated a decade ago. And I am a bit afraid of failing the math part of the exam. I know that i have to relearn what I studied in school. Since I intend to keep my current job, I was searching for a means to study and work at the same. I found a solution. Online learning. Good thing that the New York gmat prep offers online GMAT lessons. With this preparation, I am confident that I would pass the exam.

The great thing about GMAT preparation course is that although you're talking an online course, you still get toll free phone support. It doesn't cost much and it would allow to me to study in the convenience of my home or my favorite coffee shop. I hope everything turns out well so that I could start my graduate studies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment