Our social:

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Lost Symbol

One of the first few books that I have finished reading was written by Dan Brown. I read three out of his first four books. So when I found out a few weeks ago that he would be releasing another books on September, I told myself that I have to get my copy as soon as I could drop by the bookstore.

Today I was able to purchase a copy of the Lost Symbol. I am really excited especially when I found out that it is another Robert Langdon story. I really like the Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code. I hope the lost symbol would live up to my expectations.

Hopefully I would finish it within a few days depending on how busy I would be in the next few days. I’ll tell you what I think about in a few days.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

Post a Comment