Our social:

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Apps to customize the appearance of your android phone

Since I bought an Android phone, I have been downloading and trying out some apps that seems interesting. I have always wanted to change the appearance of how my phone looks (something that I haven'y done with my Iphone) and found some apps that has done wonders in customizing the appearance of my phone.

1. Launcher

Launchers are apps that will help you customize the appearance of your smartphone screen. There are several out there like: Nova, Holo, ADW and a lot more. What I am using right now is the Smart Launcher. It is easy to customize and very pleasing to the eyes. One of the feature that I like about this launcher is that it automatically sorts your apps into different categories. I you want to transfer an app to a different category, all you have to do is drag the app.

The screenshots were taken from Google play






2. Sliding Messaging

Here is a great app if you want to change how your messaging looks like. By the way this is a completely different app. I have tried deleting the default messaging app in Android but have not been successful. Downside to this app is that you would receive two notification when you receive one SMS. Maybe there is a way to modify the notification but I still have to discover it. You could also change the themes by downloading in google play.

The screenshots were taken from Google play



3. Fonts

Are you tried of the same generic fonts in you keyboard? There is an alternative to your built in fonts. Download a Go keyboard and you will be able to customize the font and the appearance of your keyboard.

The screenshots were taken from Google play





I am still discovering the Android world. I will provide more updates and share what I have discovered with the apps that I have download

0 comments:

Post a Comment