Our social:

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Globe Tattoo's Fair use Policy

I have been looking for a suitable replacement for my Bayantel DSL internet services for the last couple of months. I could have retain my old subscription but Bayantel does not have any connection in my new residence in San Mateo Rizal. I have tried Globe tattoo but I was really disappointed with their Prepaid service. Not only do I need to reconnect from time to time but it is really slow especially when I am using it for downloading files. I am fond of opening multiple browser at the same time. Globe Tattoo has proven their service doesn't have what it take to provide internet usage for heavy user like me.

I tried to avail their so called "Unli-Surf" internet subscription. For the price of fifty pesos, I would be able to use their internet service to my heart's content. But wait there is a catch. I could only use up to 800 megabyte per day. So if you have reach that limit you would have to wait the next day to be able to use their service again. I wonder why they even called it "Unli-surf"? Shouldn't it be unlimited surfing?My brother subscribe to their Wi-max service it is also subject to their Fair use policy. I don't know if it is just the location but the connection is way to slow to even consider it a Wi-max connection.

I still have to try Smart and Sun's broadband services. I have heard that sun is superior among the other to telecom companies. But a friend of mind the his Sun Broadband connection is slow. He is currently residing in Mandaluyong. So I still have to test their service before buying subscribing to a broadband service.

Currently I am using my 3g phone to connect to internet. I am currently satisfied since I am just using it to browse the internet. But I can't use it for downloading. 

1 comment:

  1. used to have globe tattoo (really, really slow connection) but dropped it when i got bayandsl. it really is sad for a blogger to have no decent internet connection. :(

    ReplyDelete