Our social:

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Your face sounds familiar Finale airs tonight



 Last Sunday, the top 4 for your face sounds familiar Philippines has been announced. Nyoy Volante got the highest score with 257 points.  Jay-r got the second place with 246 points. Melai and Edgar Allan are both tied for the third and fourth spot.

 I am glad that the two of my picks are part of the Final four which is Nyoy and Edgar Allan. Next week on the finale, the winner will be decided with the highest number of text votes which in my opinion wouldn’t be fair for the contestant. Why? History has shown with shows like American Idol or the Voice that the deserving contestant doesn’t usually end up bagging the title.

 I hope they would change the criteria to 50% judge’s vote and 50% text voting. This way at least those without a huge fan base wouldn’t end up winning. Remember Voice Philippines last two winners? Since Sarah Geronimo has a huge fan base, her team ended up with the win.

 Well will see. I kind of reminds of the pageants way back in high school those who manage to sell more tickets ended up winning even though they are not clearly to most talented and most deserving.

 My vote is for Nyoy. Since the start of the show, Nyoy has been consistent with his performance and I am glad that he ended getting votes from his co-contestant last week. My second choice would be for Edgar Allan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment