Our social:

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

While


Why don’t you stay for a while and witness my becoming
Deceit me with your unclean hands as you wash away my blood
Why don’t you stay for a while? Are you not entertained?
The very pleasure of seeing me in misery is the only thing I could offer
For my world is too small and my insignificance to conquer
It is the irony of my existence
Why don’t you stay for a while and embrace fruit of your lies
Little do you know it is only glass. It shatters and brings me pain
Why don’t you stay for a while and witness your creation?
Watch and taste the tears falling from my chest.
I let myself feel the love in every touch of your hand.
It feels so good I can taste it. It feels so good it made me blind.
It feels so good it takes me away then I burn

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

Post a Comment